- 1 can red salmon, skinned and boned (pink salmon can be used; my 1 can=1 1/2-2 cups packed)
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Unsweetened applesauce or plain yogurt for dipping (optional)
@jobeanqueen Thank you very much! We love to hear feedback like this!
I tried this tonight and it was awesome!!
I tried this and it was deelish! Thanks for posting. Also, for those readers that don’t have jarred salmon at home….. I just baked a salmon filet, flaked it (watch out for bones!), and made the patties that way. They turned out awesome!
Also, I plugged the recipe into “my fitness pal” and it is very low cal, only about 240 calories per serving (about 3 patties). I served them up with some steamed veggies and the whole meal was very filling and satisfied my craving for something homemade! :) It’s so nice to find healthy recipes that also keep the taste buds happy.
Again, thanks for posting!!