Are looking for a hearty meal that uses some of that wild game burger in the freezer? This is a simple recipe that is easily adaptable to your family’s tastes. Read more →
Advanced Gun Oil that ‘Cleans-Lubricates-Conditions’
The good thing about the firearms industry is that there are always new products coming to market as both companies and individuals alike are striving to produce new gear/equipment/tools for the end-user that might solve a particular problem or meet market demands. The flip side of this coin is that some of this new gear can be, well, not very good at all and some of it can be downright goofy! FIREClean gun oil is a product that claims to be an ‘all-in-one’ lubricant, cleaner, and metal conditioner. Typically all-in-one products, in my opinion, do an OK job at covering some of the bases, but don’t excel at what they claim to offer for performance. I believe FIREClean to be an exception to that. Read more →
Story from Melissa Mundekis
Moose hunting in Alaska is a time where many Alaskans find themselves out enjoying the 49th state searching for a legal bull to fill the freezer, and we aren’t any different. Hunting in Alaska is ALWAYS an adventure but we weren’t quite expecting what happened on this trip! Read more →
Redback One – Ladies Intro to pistol course review
Written by guest author Jehnifer Ehmann of Ehmann Outdoors
The 1-day Ladies Intro to Pistol course began at Birchwood Shooting Range in Chugiak Alaska. Equipment required to take the class included a pistol, holster, 3 magazines, magazine carrier, basic cleaning kit, 500 rounds of ammo, ear/eye protection, and appropriate range attire. Read more →
alaska Basic Carbine Basic Pistol black bear bullet Camping dipnetting fishing flesh fly fly hunting Ice Fishing Iditarod Jason Falla kenai Kids in Alaska Knife loop leach Make-A-Wish Mike Seeklander Moose Meat Mushing olive sculpin polar bear rainbow trout RB1 recipe recoil recoil management Redback One rifle salmon sculpin sight alignment sight picture spring systems check Tactical Pistol tango down trigger control trout uplula Using Ground Moose valdez waders
- Alaskan Hunting Knife - The Alaska Life says: [...] seemed silly to me. Being a simple guy, and having...
- A four year old in a tutu… | voodoochocolates says: [...] http://www.thealaskalife.com/cookbook/3-2-1-ribs/ Share this:TwitterFacebookGoogleLike this:Like Loading... This entry was...
- FIREClean Gun Oil - The Alaska Life says: [...] we continued our training with Jason at his Combat Carbine...
- FIREClean Gun Oil - The Alaska Life says: [...] shooting at that course, we continued our training at the...
- FIREClean Gun Oil - The Alaska Life says: [...] was first introduced to FIREClean in 2011 when Jason Falla...
Connect with us on Facebook