This tasty treat was sent to us by Dan Menard, his smoked salmon recipe receives rave reviews from everyone Dan is able to share it with. In the words of Dan himself "This recipe is a huge win!" he also says that its a tough rival to any of the top game processors in town. If you are new to fish smoking or are a seasoned vet, this recipe will surely satisfy!
Here's what you need!
- 5-7 lbs. Salmon fillets
- 7c Medium to dark brown Sugar
- 2c Salt, I prefer non-iodized
- 1/3c Garlic Salt
- 1/3c Black Pepper
- 1/3c Cajun's Choice Creole Seasoning
- 1/3c Red Pepper (optional)
- 2 c Yoshida's Original Gourmet Sauce
I need to order smoked salmon how do I go about that