It’s almost that time of year again … SUMMER! And for most Alaskans, summer equals salmon fishing. We have been making room in the freezer for our 2013 catches by trying new recipes with our filets from 2012. This one is delicious and easy! Served with a simple Caesar salad and voila – dinner!
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 4-6 drops Lemon essential oil
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.), skins removed
- Garnish: lemon slices and fresh parsley
1. HEAT oven to 400°F.
2. Rinse salmon filets in cool water and pat dry. Place fish in foil lined baking dish and top with butter and 2 drops Lemon essential oil.
3. MIX mayo, cheese, pepper, dill weed, and 2-4 drops Lemon essential oil until well blended.
4. Cover fish with mayo mixture and cracker crumbs.
5. BAKE 15 to 18 min. (depending on thickness) or until fish flakes easily with fork. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.