It’s almost that time of year again … SUMMER! And for most Alaskans, summer equals salmon fishing. We have been making room in the freezer for this years catches by trying new recipes with our filets from last year. It is hard to beat Wild Alaskan Salmon and this one is delicious and easy! Baked Lemon Parmesan Salmon and served with a simple Caesar salad and voila – dinner! Give it a try and come back to the comments and tell us what you think.
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 4-6 drops Lemon essential oil
- 10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.), skins removed
- Garnish: lemon slices and fresh parsley
1. HEAT oven to 400°F.
2. Rinse salmon filets in cool water and pat dry. Place fish in foil lined baking dish and top with butter and 2 drops Lemon essential oil.
3. MIX mayo, cheese, pepper, dill weed, and 2-4 drops Lemon essential oil until well blended.
4. Cover fish with mayo mixture and cracker crumbs.
5. BAKE 15 to 18 min. (depending on thickness) or until fish flakes easily with fork. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.
Take a moment to appreciate your fish/dish and enjoy your Baked Lemon Parmesan Salmon.
We know not everyone can catch their own salmon, especially if you live somewhere like Indiana or Nebraska. It doesn’t mean the food cravings aren’t there. If you’re having a hard time finding wild Alaskan salmon in your area, check out the Wild Alaskan Company, a brand dedicated to sourcing the highest quality, sustainably harvested wild-caught Alaskan seafood, and will deliver directly to your home.
You can check out these other Salmon Recipes as well: